$50 on Disco Benny, please
- 3/2, Benoit Assou-Ekotto plays with an afro- The Tottenham left back has been photographed with an afro all week and he seems to have taken a shine to being "Disco Benny." This is a big match so he may try to class it up and get his hair done on Saturday, but that looks like a longshot right now. He'll have his afro and dancing shoes on.
- 2/1, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain starts on the bench- There are actually zero good reasons for his not starting, but we're talking about Arsene Wenger and Arsenal here. Ox didn't get the start against Milan, a team that is notoriously narrow and slow. The winger has done something to Wenger's mom and the manager is holding a grudge. The bookies are working under common sense here, but the reality is there is no common sense in this one. He doesn't start.
- 21/2, Stewards allow Arsenal fans to drink in their seats- You have to think that the stewards have a heart. If they do, they'll give the Gunners a chance to forget the match.
- 19/1, Arsene Wenger charged with water bottle abuse- This is the biggest gimme of them all. You're telling me that I can turn $100 into $1,900 just from the police doing their jobs? Done.
- Off the board, Gervinho's hairline is why Twitter was invented- Duh.